United States Embassy in Panama City: Panama

How to emigrate from Panama to the US?
Where to get the documentation needed?
The documents that will allow you to enter the United States are called visas and they can only be issued in the US embassy in Panama City, Panama.

Remember this, because in Panama there are many people that have absolutely no connection to the US embassy in Panama, offer visa issuing.

What does the visa allows you exactly?
The visa will allow you to enter the boundaries of the United States and after a meeting with an officer there you will be allowed to reside in the United States.

The officer will have to make sure that you meet all of the regulations that are set by the US immigration laws.

What type of visa is needed to emigrate in the US?
There are 2 types of visas that are issued by the US embassy in Panama City, Panama. The type you need to immigrate to the United States is called immigrant visa and non-immigrant visa.

Immigrant visa will allow you permanently reside in US and this visa is mainly issued for the people are planning to stay for very long period of time may be for work.

On the other hand non-immigrant visa only to temporarily reside in the US and this visa is for the people who want to stay for very short period of time maybe for vacation or any other thing.

Applying for both this type of visa is very simple, if you have some of your relatives or friends already residing in US for very long period of time Some of the requirements for issuing such visa are to have a relative that is a US citizen.

However there is an option to get immigration visa, which involves taking part in a special lottery game, which is organized by the government of the United States. If you are interested in getting more information, you may contact the US embassy in Panama.